TL;DR - I'm Interested in HubSpot's Inbound Sales Day 2016. How Do I Sign Up? What Are the Details?
For those of you already rearing to go -- maybe you're already customers on their Marketing Platform, Free CRM, or Sales Enablement Tools... or, maybe you've just been getting golden nuggets of content from HubSpot delivered to you for the past 10 years now -- here are the details for the event.
What Is Inbound Sales Day?
An online event featruing over a dozen successful sales pros from around the globel. These experts have grown multimillion-dollar companies and have a proven track record of success. They're ready, willing, and able to share that knowledge with you.
Who Is This For?
Not everyone. You should attend if you are:
- A sales professional,
- A sales leader,
- Vice President, C-Level Exec, and
- Entrepreneurs looking to grow their business faster
When Is It?
Where Is It?
It's an online event. No travel necessary. Just plug on in.
What's the Catch? How Much Does It Cost?
Free. Free. Free. Why haven't you already registered?
I'm Still Not Convinced. Why Should I Consider Attending HubSpot's Inbound Sales Day 2016?
With all due respect, and no offense intended -- if you haven't felt the squeeze on sales in the past two+ years, you have been living under a rock. Sales has been changing, has changed, and IS changing.
The tactics of old no longer work. Here's some proof:
- Only 3% of cold calls work (Source: http://www.salesforlife.com/blog/sales-metrics/only-3-of-cold-calls-work-heres-how-to-fix-it/)
- Less than 1 in 5 emails are ever even OPENED (Source: https://mailchimp.com/resources/research/email-marketing-benchmarks/)
- Less than 1 in 20 emails ever get click-throughs (Source: https://mailchimp.com/resources/research/email-marketing-benchmarks/)
- 200 Million numbers are on the United States' Do Not Call List (Source: http://www.hubspot.com/what-is-hubspot)
- 44% of direct mail is never opened (Source: http://www.hubspot.com/what-is-hubspot)
- 86% of people skip TV commercials (Source: http://www.hubspot.com/what-is-hubspot)
- 75% of B2B purchases are influenced through social media (Source: http://www.salesforlife.com/blog/cold-calling-alone-comes-at-a-price)
- 57% of the average B2B buying decision is done without the sales rep being involved (Source: http://www.curata.com/blog/the-buyers-journey-demystified-by-forrester/)
- Social Sellers are 6X more likely to be successful than those who aren't (Source: http://www.salesforlife.com/blog/sales-advice/3-harsh-realities-of-cold-calling-and-how-to-avoid-them/)
- Only 67% of sales reps hit quota (Source: http://www.salesforlife.com/blog/why-only-67-of-sales-pros-hit-quota-and-how-social-selling-can-help)
Bottom Line: Traditional Sales Methods No Longer Work. But Applying HubSpot's Inbound Sales Methodology Will Help You and Your Company Adapt to the New Sales Normal
If you're even the slight bit interested in learning what the best companies are doing to rev their sales engine, I would highly encourage you to attend this free Inbound Sales Event sponsored by HubSpot on Wednesday, September 14th.
The company also has free Inbound Sales Certification for anyone looking to apply what they learn on the job.
And finally, if you want to learn more about the event before registering, HubSpot put together an awesome overview video here:
Still not excited? Read a bit more about Inbound Selling on our blog.